- President Joe Biden’s war on American energy has already destroyed thousands of American jobs.
- Biden stopped construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline.
- By halting the Keystone Pipeline, Joe Biden has crushed over 11,000 American jobs - including 8 million union jobs - and $1.6 billion in US wages.
- “Hundreds” of workers in Wisconsin were laid off almost immediately after Biden signed the order canceling construction of the pipeline.
- Canadian officials have condemned the move.
- President Biden directed federal agencies to determine how expansive a ban on new oil and gas leasing on federal land should be, the first step in implementing his proposed ban.
- We have rejoined the disastrous Paris Climate Agreement.
- Biden officials are dismissing the job losses due to the radical energy agenda.
- Biden’s energy secretary nominee conceded that there are “jobs that might be sacrificed” because of the administration’s climate policies.
- John Kerry, dismissed concerns about job losses due to Biden’s climate agenda saying, it’s “what needs to be done.”
- In just one week in office, Joe Biden is putting his far-left climate agenda first and American workers last.
RNC Research: Biden’s War On American Energy Has Begun
RNC Research: Promises Kept: Biden Already Delivering Massive Job Losses