After the 2020 General Election, Orange County GOP leadership advocated for the state to conduct a full forensic audit (as opposed to a simple recount or even a risk-limiting audit). Our legislators were contacted in November and again in January, to no avail.
Since that time, and after witnessing events unfold in other states like Arizona (Maricopa County), Georgia (Fulton County), and Michigan (Antrim County), a national movement to conduct full forensic audits in all 50 states has begun and is gaining momentum. The purpose of these audits is to uncover irregularities and loopholes that must be corrected legislatively in order to restore the public's trust in election integrity going forward.
Toward that end, there is a petition drive to garner the attention of our legislators in Raleigh. If you are concerned about issues with the North Carolina vote tabulation in 2020, please read and sign the petition to audit the 2020 election in NC. Please also forward the link to as many people as you know to help spread the word.
If you want to read some background and learn more about why people are demanding audits, check out the reasons here.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
If you want to get involved and do more to help the effort to get a full forensic audit in North Carolina, consider the following:
- Join the @NCAuditNews channel and/or @NCAuditChat group on Telegram, where you can get more information and join a work group. This grassroots effort has now grown to all 50 states under the national umbrella of @AmericaFirstAudits.
- Write to our legislators in Raleigh asking them to support a "full forensic audit" in North Carolina. You can find a sample letter here in Word or in pdf format.
- Call our leaders in Raleigh and voice your support for a "full forensic audit." You can find a call script here.
- Contact info to write or call the relevant legislators may be found here.
NEED MORE INCENTIVE?
Check out the following:
Upcoming Election Integrity Events
For those interested in election integrity, there are several upcoming area events featuring national experts reviewing 2020 election data and more. For details and tickets, click the links below:
Election Integrity Town Hall, Sep 7, 7pm, Cary
Featuring Dr. Douglas Frank and Prof. David Clements
Town Hall w/Captain Seth Keshel, Sep 16, 5:30-7:30pm, Raleigh
Featuring 2020 NC election data analysis
Revival in Courage War Room Extravaganza, Sep 17 & 18, High Point
Agenda for Friday, Sep 17, 6pm:
- Seth Keshel, Former Army Intelligence Captain & Election Data Expert
- James Charles Phillips, Motivational Speaker & Constitutional Teacher
- Professor David Clements, Former Law Professor at NMSU
- Pastor Ken Graves, Calvary Chapel: Fighting Government Tyranny in the US Supreme Court
Agenda for Saturday, Sep 18, 3pm:
- Trevor Loudon: How Pro-CCP Communists are Working to Flip NC
- Jack Maxey: Chronological Timeline of Government Corruption: Revealing the Contents of Hunter Biden's Laptop